21 Day Fix

3 Day Refresh

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Mummy Cocktail Weenies

Okay so before I start this, let me just being by saying that I am no  Martha Stewart. If you come into my house you will most likely find chaos -- or it's really clean (but stuff is most likely shoved in a closet somewhere). I do not parade around in an apron and pearls - I.Am.Busy.

So when I stumble upon something that is super cute, and that helps me LOOK like my life is together in the kitchen - I take it! I originally got this idea last year from sugarandspice-celeste.blogspot.com  Check it out for other great ideas!

I made these adorable little cocktail weenies last year for our neighborhood's little "candy gathering" and they were gone when we left! (so I'd call that a success!)  I'll be making them again this year - they are so easy!

What You Need:

Cocktail Weenies
Pillsbury Crescents
Mustard

Directions: 

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Unroll each crescent "triangle" and cut into thin strips
3. Place a cocktail weenie at one end of your strip and roll it down to the other end of the strip, "mummifying" the weenie
4. Place on a greased baking sheet
5. Continue until all of your ingredients are gone
6. Bake your weenies until golden brown (about 10 - 15 minutes)
7. Take out and let cool
8. Create glowing eyes with dabs of mustard

THAT'S IT! YOU'RE DONE! It's so super simple and they taste reeeeally good.

Enjoy your weenies!!
(hehehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment