21 Day Fix

3 Day Refresh

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Pumpkin Pie Shakeology

Gosh it has been a while! Was going through some blog reconstruction and finally I am back! What better way to kick the blog back into gear than with one of my favorite things: Pumpkin Pie Shakeology.

 I love pie - love love love it! I remember during a particularly rough period, I ate an entire pumpkin pie, sitting cross-legged on my bedroom floor, and sobbed. Yes. I sobbed into my pie -- thankfully now I have found a much better alternative and one that my body will actually thank me for and not make me feel guilty about 6 years later...

Ingredients:
 ¼ cup water
¾ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
½ cup canned pumpkin puree
1 tsp. pure maple syrup (or raw honey)
1 Tbsp. coarsely chopped raw pecans (I don't use these)
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 cup ice

Preparation: 1. Place water, almond milk, Shakeology, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, pecans, pumpkin pie spice, and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.

Hope you all enjoy!

Want to know more about Shakeology and how it can help you gain a healthier lifestyle while satisfying cravings? Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment