21 Day Fix

3 Day Refresh

Sunday, December 21, 2014

New Year New You Accountability Group

Whether you are someone who makes one big scary goal a year, or many scary goals in a year - reaching those goals can be TOUGH. Every year I make myself my a goal board, usually on New Years Eve (because I'm boring and don't go out) about some of the goals I want to achieve in the following year in my business, at my job, financially, etc. That board is posted on my wall in my office and even though its a visual reminder of what I need to be doing day in and day out to reach those goals. Accountability can be tough when it's just you who is let in on your secret.

This year try something different. My New Year New You Accountability Group is sure to not only get those gears working' to dream bigger and better than you ever had before, but will help hold you accountable to those dreams while getting you healthy and fit. Here is what you can expect out of the group:

1) Fitness: Be set up with an in-home workout program that matches your needs, budget, and leaves you no excuses with your hectic schedule. Say "Goodbye" to paying gym fees for a year (and possibly stop going in February) and say "Hello" to in-home fitness where you don't need to bundle up, worry about other people watching you or what the weather is doing outside.

2) Nutrition: Learn more about meal prep and planning, make a healthy eating recipe book, learn about clean eating, etc. Recipes for every preference including low carb and Gluten free. Design your own Healthy Eating Cook Book that can carry you through the year and I provide recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack time.

3) Results: Having your health and fitness together is great, but what's better is the whole package. Finances? Check. Time Management? Check. Re-Organization? Check. Feeling better about yourself? Check. Have it all INCLUDING a positive mindset.

I haven't always been who I am today. It took a lot of falling on my face and getting back up again, and a TON of people not believing in me. Join a group of positive people looking to make a change together in a judgement free zone. For once, have people celebrating your success and pushing you to bigger and better things.

Group begins January 1st and continues on until ...  Contact me to begin the start up process to the best possible you for 2015 nik4213@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment