21 Day Fix

3 Day Refresh

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The Easiest Way to Learn Portion Control

Who here loves food!?

Good news- me too! I'm not someone who is going to tell you to completely cutout what you love because I believe that "great results" encompass both the physical AND the mental- and lets be honest: we get pissy when our favorites get taken away. That's why learning proper portion control can be so helpful.

Have you ever just stopped having carbs. Just stopped - cold turkey. Or what about just giving up sweets? It was difficult, was it not? How about (and this is my favorite) ordering a chicken salad thinking it is a healthy choice, having it come out in a bowl made for a giant, and eating the entire thing! Eek! Truth be told, we can overeat even on "healthy choices" - I have below the EASIEST way I have found to learn portion control.

Keep in mind, I have had ups and downs in my dieting since I was 15 years old. Sometimes I wouldn't eat at all (horrible, by the way), sometimes I'd eat high protein, sometimes I'd drink nasty cleansers to lose 5 pounds. I have been there, done that, taken every pill, and nothing has helped me or STUCK like what I am about to tell you about.
Portion Control Containers
It is as easy as color-coded, properly sized per portion control containers.  Each color represents a different food group -- if that food can fit in that container - you get to eat it! If it doesn't fit, save it for another time.

To make it even easier - you are given a select number of each kind of container that you can eat per day. You can choose to eat them all at once during a certain  meal (for example, maybe you want a larger serving of those sweet potatoes - just save your yellow containers to use during your dinner rather than during breakfast),  or you can space them out throughout the day and virtually NEVER be hungry. The portion control containers help you to stay on track easily, without deprivation, and keep you satisfied not just with the types of foods you are eating, but with the diversity of the foods you are allowed.

With this method, you are giving your body a variety of different foods, properly proportioned, which will keep you feeling full and energized. Portion control has never been easier. I just scoop with my container, dump it on my plate, and I'm golden for that meal. It's that easy, it works, it helps, it sticks.

With nutrition being 80% of your results with any fitness it is SO important to master the art of portion control. I struggled so much with this for years - until now.

To add to the benefits, what I am using also provides me with 30 minute-per-day workouts that keep my body guessing, and get me toned and lean. Pair the fitness+nutrition, add in my accountability - and you have your results.

Do this for 3 weeks and watch the change happen.

So how can you score this program for yourself? First, head on over to my site and make me your FREE coach (yes - it is free). Then, I will send you information on how we can get you started. I will be running a 21 Day Accountability group offering everything you need to succeed to those of you who are READY and COMMITTED to getting results. You give me your time, I'll give you the best of mine and you will not fail. The cost of the group is only what you pay for the challenge pack and not a dime more. Interested in being considered? Fill out the form below and I will be in contact - Remember: This is only for those of you who are SICK AND TIRED of feeling sick and tired and are READY to move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment