21 Day Fix

3 Day Refresh

Friday, January 16, 2015

The Most Amazing Soup You Will Ever Eat


Zucchini-Cashew Soup

This is one of my all-time FAVORITE things to make: Zucchini-Cashew Soup. I split the recipe into two to-go bowls when I am done, and it is an easy, healthy, quick lunch for me to take to the office.  It looks disgusting - I won't lie, but it tastes AMAZING! Take it from a picky eater - you need to try this one! I never even knew I liked Zucchini....or cashews!



Ingredients
Zucchini-Cashew Soup
1 large or 2 small zucchini, cut into chunks and steamed
1/4 cup raw cahews

Directions

Soak cashews in enough water to cover for 1 hour; drain

Steam your zucchini until it is very easily stabbed with a fork --like super easy :)

Combine zucchini and drained cashews in a blender. Don't worry if there is some water left over from the zucchini steaming - that will not hurt anything if it goes in the blender.

Blend.

And blend.

And blend.

And enjoy hot OR cold!

LOVED IT?!? Please leave a comment below! Everyone always sees this and thinks I am crazy, but it is seriously so delicious - back me up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment