21 Day Fix

3 Day Refresh

Friday, March 27, 2015

Garlic Parmesan Chicken Breasts

Being on the 21 Day Fix Extreme has led me to eat more chicken then I ever care to admit to. What was once a delicious favorite of mine, has quickly grown into something that (to be honest) I'm sick of! So in honor of me being stubborn regarding the chicken, I am taking you on a journey of tastey chicken recipes that I am going to begin incorporating into my rotation in order to make things a little more fun. First up?

Garlic Parmesan Chicken Breasts

Ingredients:
Photo credit: kitchme.com

2 TBS olive oil
1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup dry bread crumbs
2/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1 tsp dried basil
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
Salt, to taste

Directions:

Lightly grease a 9x13 baking pan ( I prefer to use a little bit of olive oil on a paper towel )
Preheat oven to 350 degrees

In a shallow dish, blend olive oil and garlic. In a separate dish mix bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, basil and 1/4 tsp black pepper. Season each chicken breast with salt and black pepper, dip it in the oil mixture and then the breadcrumb mixture. Arrange coated chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish and top with remaining bread crumbs.

Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear

21 Day Fix Tip: If on the fix, avoid breadcrumbs and salt. You will find this is still a great way to zest up your chicken! (1 Blue, 1 Red, 1 tsp)

Recipe from kitchme.com

No comments:

Post a Comment