21 Day Fix

3 Day Refresh

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

21 Day Fix Extreme Portion Accountability Group

My bestie Jenna was asked to be a part of the creator's test group.
Check out those results!!!
If you are like me (which I imagine you are, otherwise you wouldn't be reading this blog) you love food. I seriously loooove food! Food, to me, is associated with happy times. My friends and I gather over food, family functions involve food, some of my favorite memories had food in them! Food is fabulous.

But too much of a good thing can be extremely detrimental. Food is also how we, as average Americans, gain upwards of 10-15 pounds per year. Imagine: In 2 years you could be 30 pounds heavier. No thank you.

The key is not to deprive ourselves of what we love, but to control the intake. I am looking for 5 individuals who are looking to join me on a portion control journey. One where we can continue to enjoy our favorite foods, but learn to do so in moderation and in a way that allows us to lose weight, tone up, and still remain totally sane!

Imagine being able to have wine while on a "diet", or carbs,  or even chocolate! I'm going to show you  how to do just that within my group; however, again, I am only taking 5 individuals so that we can all really get laser focused on what we need to achieve.

Here is what you will receive for participating:

7 Different workouts to do - one for each day of the week. You will follow this schedule for only 3 weeks

Color-coded containers that will assist you in portioning out your food. There is no real meal planning going on - you just measure your favorites in the containers provided.

Shakeology meal replacement shake to make one of your meals during the day much easier - just replace it with the shake.

Accountability group that is closed off to the public and my one-on-one support to ensure that you see results.

Joining is simple. Just contact me with your interest and we will ensure that you are ready and committed together. I will walk with you ever step of the way.



Imagine this year not feeling like garbage when you go to try on your spring clothes. Imagine everything fitting, or even being too big from last year! Imagine your friends asking you what you did  to lose the weight and you being able to say it was the easiest thing ever.  Let's work together on making you an even better version of your current self.

No comments:

Post a Comment