21 Day Fix

3 Day Refresh

Friday, January 30, 2015

Zesty Stir Fried Vegetables

Zesty Stir-Fried Vegetables

Let's face it: Vegetables can get seriously bland and boring. I'm not a big vegetables eater to begin with (which is why I religiously drink my Shakeology every day), so when I do have them I want my vegetables to come with some *zest*!  Here is a super simple recipe that will give your vegetables just the flavor they need to go from a bland meal, to your favorite meal:

Ingredients:

Zesty Stir-Fried Vegetables
1 1/2 tsp coconut oil
1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
1/2 carrot cut into thing diagonal slices
1/4 cup broccoli florets
2 tsp. chopped red bell pepper
1/4 small zucchini, cut into half moon slices
1 1/2 tsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos

Directions:

In a large wok, heat oils over high heat.

Add carrot and cook, stirring, 1-2 minutes.

Add broccoli, stirring for 5 minutes more

Add remaining vegetables

Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring, until vegetables are heated through and tender-crisp. Turn off heat and add aminos. Stir well.

Serves 1

No comments:

Post a Comment