21 Day Fix

3 Day Refresh

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

An Unapologetic Change In Direction



Lately, I have just felt as though it was so hard for me to find something to write about. You may have noticed that my blog was getting more and more irregular with its posting schedule and that is because for the past few weeks the drive to write just has been absent.

I’ve been doing a lot of soul searching lately about what makes me happy, what feels forced, etc. and just as anyone would expect – when I’m happy I prosper and when things are forced I fall back. It got me to thinking about my blog – was this me? Was I coming through in my writing? Or was I writing a certain way on certain topics because that’s what I assumed would bring me success?I never want to do anything just for myself – I always want to reach a greater audience and create a larger wave of movement and change.
 

Come to find out that creating that change is what makes me happy. Moving someone to a new level of belief in themselves and their abilities, that’s what makes me happy. That’s a topic I can write on for days. That’s something that needs to be celebrated – and that is where Nicole Murray Fitness is now journeying towards:Living Your Best Life by Being Unapologetically You. I want to take people to a new level in their life through motivation, inspiration, testimony, health, and fitness. I want this blog to never focus on a “right” way but the many ways of living the most fulfilling life you can through mind, body, and spirit.

I greatly appreciate your support along the way – this blog has gone through all kinds of crazy stuff the past 2 years but I think it has now found its way “home”. I hope you will follow, subscribe, and find inspiration for living your own best life through my future entries.

Thanks so much for all of your support.


No comments:

Post a Comment